Join us to find out how digital innovation is changing how we work and is set to change our city.
The line-up includes:
- TV and radio journalist and broadcaster (and proud Wulfrunian), Sean Farrington
- Rockwell Automation’s Chief Technology Officer for the UK and Ireland, Mike Loughran, a leading thinker on digital innovation in manufacturing and why we should all be thinking ‘circular economy’
- Managing Director and Legal Counsel at LearnPlay Foundation, Ro Hands, who will give a Wolverhampton business perspective on how digital is influencing their organisation with customers and learners
- Chair of the Wolverhampton Town Deal Board, Black Country LEP board member and CEO of Nachural Media Group, Ninder Johal DL, on the City’s bid for £48m government funding to transform the city centre, Bilston and Wednesfield
- Leader of City of Wolverhampton Council and West Midlands Combined Authority lead for economic development, Cllr Ian Brookfield, who will set out his vision for supporting local business growth
- City of Wolverhampton Council, Chief Executive, Tim Johnson, on why Wolverhampton is still the place to do business